Monday, January 23, 2017

Thoughts about this blog ...


I have been busy with my online job(s) that I never get the chance to update my blog(s). After working as a web content writer, my 'Eureka' moment came when I least expected it - while eating spaghetti and rice one day. 

I said to myself, why not create a blog that will let me write an overflow from my work. Say whut? I mean, there are days when you get to see a lot of topics online that you are itching to write about but can't do so with your present job. 

Eureka
Rather than create a new blog (yet again), I thought why not re-purpose one of my blogs instead (nice! yah??!). Initially, I wanted this blog to be all about journalism and whatnot. However, I don't think I am credible enough to write about it. Since, I have not had any experience in the journalism field except when I was doing my summer job in university. 

Maybe I will still have a few insights about journalism that I can safely write about. So, I am not really closing that door and maybe you will also see snippets of the novel I plan to work on too. Or you can also most of the novel writing from my other blog (yes, I have another one! I told you!). 

So, let's see how this goes. I hope you will still follow my posts even if I write about KPop (yes), Celebrity gossips (err... yeah, if it matters to me) and more. Thanks for being with me and I wish we can still be together, despite the fact that I really write less these days. 

 Till my next post okay? This is one of my goals for 2017!!!



Photo source: Wikimedia Commons/ Odysseus

No comments:

Post a Comment