Sunday, May 16, 2010

and I have changed it again...

I know... for the nth time... I have changed the layout and design of my blog.

I just can't help it... I keep tweaking this blog because I want my readers (if I do have any) to see that this is indeed a 'live' blog and not just 'one of those'.

Another thing is tweaking the design / layout of my blogs give me the inspiration to write more. :)

--
I hope that you will continue to pray for the Philippines. The counting of the ballots is not yet completed for the presidential and the VP race. Comelec has already announced the first 7 senators last week. As mentioned by Inquirer, one of the leading newspapers in the Philippines, most of the winners were re-electionists and returnees. I just hope that these senators will not waste their time in office. I really and truly hope that they will be able to do something about the humongous debt that the Philippines have incurred through the years.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment