Thursday, June 30, 2011

Going mobile

I have been usin my iPhone for close to a year now and I can say that I have been attached to it a lot that I ended up using it more than my lappy (sorry!)

So finally I had the chance to stunble upon this cool app -- blog booster that allows me to blog from my phone! How cool is that?! Now I shoukd not have an excuse for not being able to blog more often!

Though I have to warn you right now that since I am using a touchscreen type of phone ( touchscreen phone users you know you are guilty with this as well), my grammar or spelling will be horrible. I know I should proofread before posting but I also know that when I get excited, I hit publish immediately! So pardon me for that!

Hopefully with this app in my phone, I can blog more and let out my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment